Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: I was here, but you were not.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member RhainbowBrite's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2001
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Allo?

    Just thought that I'd stop by and say Hi, cause I've been seriously neglecting you in this holiday time.

    Guess what! I'm legal (To be able to drink) in the States now! That makes me very happy, so I have to tell people.

    ------------------
    I'm a moderator...?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dear god, she's legal....

    ------------------
    Hated by many,
    Loved by few,
    Respected by all.
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    It's flooding in the Holyland
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    And Jely is my other sidekick
    Proud to call Ski family.
    Beer makes everything O-KAY.
    Branflakes is just cool.
    I rant because it's my God given right.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *tugs the back of the shirt of the nearest bar-wench* hehehe...

    ------------------
    Asthetically Appreciative

    "And God help you if you are a Phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash;
    a thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy, while you are just flying..." -Ani, of course!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Yeah just like Britney Spears wink biggrin

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "I'm so ahead of the game I feel left behind"

  5. #5
    Raven Soul
    Guest Raven Soul's Avatar

    Post

    Am I the only guy on the planet that thinks Britney's isn't attractive. To me her eyes are just to far apart and it bugs the crap out of me.

    ------------------
    Thou have the elegance and the grown capacity, thou recognized around the globe, Raven switched said discussion into elementary after school fight.

    The Unexplained

  6. #6
    Raven Soul
    Guest Raven Soul's Avatar

    Post

    I need to go back to English 101, I swear.

    ------------------
    Thou have the elegance and the grown capacity, thou recognized around the globe, Raven switched said discussion into elementary after school fight.

    The Unexplained

  7. #7
    Inactive Member RhainbowBrite's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2001
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I understand. I miss school. I'm getting dumber.

    I have a question! What's an Avatar? I assume that it's either the little picture in people's 'From' portion, or that it's the picture on their board. But we can upload that picture ourselves, can't we?

    Rhainbow (Who was reading the admini board but felt too stupid to ask there...)

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    rhain's a nut. smile

    and how come *I* can't be legal in the states yet?? i'm legal drinking age in every country but the states.

    oh well. the USA isn't much fun anyway. wink

    ------------------
    I know you say
    Maybe some day
    I need never be alone
    I know I say
    It's the right way
    But you'll never be the one

    I've been so alone now
    For a long long, long time
    I don't wanna hang out now
    With the folks that just stopped by.

    -R.E.M., All The Right Friends

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    *sputters* not ....fun!?!?!?!?!
    *blink*

    *Blink*

    *Looks dumbfounded*

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "I'm so ahead of the game I feel left behind"

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Ummm... I'm going to leave that alone, since I love Jely very much...

    (Inner monologue: OH, JELY WHY!?!?!?! WHHHHYYYYYY!?!?!?!)



    ------------------
    Asthetically Appreciative

    "And God help you if you are a Phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash;
    a thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy, while you are just flying..." -Ani, of course!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •